Consulting | Waterfall method | Scrum methos | Agile method | Integration | Security | Data Migration | Salesforce customization
Salesforce Architect - System/Technical Architect
As the successful candidate, you are able to design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include the integration and authentication across systems; you will have the responsibility to architect as well as implement the solutions with a local team.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations, integrations, and developing and executing data migrations.
- At least 2+ years experience in an Architecture role.
- At least 5+ years experience with Integration technologies
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on and data security
- At least 10 years experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to End implementation experience with the Salesforce platform
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (SOAP, REST) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms, focusing on cloud computing related advisory services (storage, SaaS etc.)
- Own delivery of complex cloud solutions on Salesforce and be responsible for end to end technical solutions that tightly support business processes and UX.
- Owning the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development).
- Own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client's business objectives.
- Ability to leverage out of the box Salesforce features vs. custom development for business requirements.
- Ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams.
- Must be able to identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Programming Languages – APEX, VisualForce, and familiarity with ANT and Eclipse tools for working with the IDE.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II, Consulting (Sales or Service) and Architect Certifications
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies: Waterfall, XP, Agile Scrum/Kanban, Scaled Agile.
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management.
- Ability to create and/or co-author Agile artifacts: Roadmap, Features, Epic Stories, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria (testable by QA and/or Business Users).
- Salesforce.com and other technical certifications, highly desired
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.