Search Engine Evaluation
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? Would you like to help make search engine results better for end-users? Do you enjoy researching, learning new things, organizing, and labeling? We do too!
Become a Search Evaluator
What exactly is a search evaluation job?
As an evaluator, your job is to analyze if the content, images, video, and/or advertising is relevant.
Working part-time from home, you will check search results using a specialized tool from Appen and provide ratings and information about the content and task that you see.
- Flexible working hours (work whenever you want)
- Working in the comfort of your home!
- Opportunity to participate in more than one task and/or projects
In this project, we are looking for raters who are willing to do outbound calls to business establishments and who have a strong understanding and experience in labeling.
The purpose of this project is:
- To determine if a business is open or not. If open, then verify the business hours.
You directly help to improve the quality and creditability of information that millions of people see.
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
- Strong written and spoken fluency in English language skills currently residing in Hong Kong
- Able to render work up to 6 hours
- Have your own smartphone device and a good internet connection
- All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam
Interested? Click the link below and choose your country of residence to complete a short registration form.
For new user, here’s a guide on how to create a profile in Appen Connect:
Important Note: Once you complete the registration process, you will be able to receive feedback via email or direct through the Appen Connect platform. If you are interested in also applying for other projects, make sure that you complete your profile so you can unlock more projects for your account and there are always new and exciting projects being added, so visit our page often.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income and to be part of a rapidly growing global team for the world’s top Internet search engine companies!
Need more information about the work within Appen? Take a look in our FAQ.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."