The company deals in the development of block chain technology and provides a platform for clients to trade in crypto-currency. We are currently based in eleven countries and are looking to expand into more countries in the near future. With this rapid expansion, we a looking for a talented and motivated person to join our team in this growing fintech industry.
- Prepare financial statements; income and consolidated statements, balance sheets and cash flow
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Assist preparing budgets for certain income statement/balance sheet accounts and cash flow
- Prepare and post journal entries to the accounting system
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis Perform weekly account reconciliations
- Perform full month end/year end close.
- Maintain proper Book Keeping of all Belfrics records.
- Monthly calculation and filing of all relevant taxes with the appropriate tax authorities.
- preparation of bank reconciliation of all bank accounts of Belfrics for the director of Accounts/audit review.
- Maintain an up-to-date assets register for the company and other relevant record keeping files.
- Prepare monthly management account for the board of directors and Belfrics HQ for a review with the director of accounts/audit.
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures around the companies bank and cash.
- Prepare audit schedule for director of accounts/audit and external auditors upon request.
- Ad hoc duties
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines efficiently
- Experience working in a large ERP system a plus.