5500 - 10500 SGD
Unit Testing | Android Development | RxJava | Kotlin
We are inviting individuals who share our values of constantly doing things that make sense, willing to face challenges, making necessary sacrifices, and adapting to changes.
Your primary focus will be to successfully design, develop, test, implement, submit and release mobile applications to Google Play Store while managing, creating and developing all necessary components related to mobile application development lifecycle. You are also expected to write Unit Test.
Therefore, a commitment to overcome difficult challenges and the conviction to serve merchants and users are must-have qualities.
- Work in TDD development process.
- Involve in development cycle including testing.
- Develop Android applications based on UI/UX requirements and mockups.
- Develop an efficient and reusable code for UI and business logic.
- Document all the development work.
- Improve the existing codebase with better architectural solutions.
- Work closely with other team members and explain technical concepts in clear, easy-to-understand language to brainstorm and optimize deployments.
- Collaborate with product designers and other developers to deliver the best solutions.
- Integrate with external system for payment gateway, messaging and others.
- Publish applications to Google Play Store.
- Implement analysis and statistic tools for user needs/behavior and propose creative solutions.
- Stay updated with trends, knowledge and constantly seek for improvements.
- Fluent in object-oriented and functional programming languages such as Kotlin.
- Have experience in Android application development.
- Familiar with software version control such as Git, Gitflow.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, Websockets.
- Experienced in third party integration such as payment gateway Braintree/PayPal, FCM, AWS Services, Facebook graph APIs and others.
- Understand principles of secure, stable software design.
- Exposure to development life cycle. (E.g. Agile, Scrum and etc.)
- Automate testing. (Unit test, Integration test)
- Have knowledge in Android sdk/framework and architecture.
- Have solid understanding of MVI architecture and unidirectional data flow.
- Complies your code with SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, Law of Demeter, Metaprogramming, Dynamic Programming/Memoization.
- Have experience in Data Binding, RxKotlin, Kotlin, Retrofit2/OkHttp, Google Play Services, Android Jetpack, Fresco, MvRx and Epoxy, MVICore is a plus.
- Capable of working under pressure and stress.
- 3 years+ work experience in Android application, website related developments (showing project references from the past will be very helpful).
- Have successfully designed, developed, tested, implemented, submitted and released mobile applications to Google Play Store.
5 - 9
We only do things that make sense and will continue to do that. We are a team of individuals who agrees that; by no means, we are anywhere near one of the greatest teams in the world in terms of technical skills. However, all of us are confident that we are one of the most determined teams who is willing to face challenges, make necessary sacrifices, and adapt to changes.
In the meantime, we do hope that we can become one of the greatest teams in many aspects one day by working very hard and making the necessary effort to constantly only do things that make sense. Because of this very reason, we wish to invite individuals who share our values of constantly doing things that make sense, willing to face challenges, making necessary sacrifices, and adapting to changes.
Short-term: demonstrate to both merchants and their customers that transaction receipts can be accessed using the mobile number because both the existing technology and customer behaviour are ready for the transition.
Long-term: gain access to resources and be capable of evaluating the global supply chain of food using primary data to effectively forecast and efficiently allocate food resources accordingly. Transform food into a function of utility such as water and electricity in developed nations.
Do your best; forget the rest :)
We only do things that make sense.