php | laravel | mysql | git
- As a member of our development team, you will involve in various exciting projects in EasyWork and other ventures.
- We operate according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in delivering regular milestones using iterating development sprints.
- Working alongside our design, business and product teams, you will join our team of top engineers in developing backend APIs for mobile and web application and shipping new features, using latest CI/CD tools in cloud platform such as AWS.
- Write code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind.
- Advocate and craft code that adhere to our security quality standard.
- Produce REST API for front end teams for mobile and web front ends.
- Lead and mentor junior developers to support their technical and career development
- >2 years of related development experience
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply too
- You are able to develop efficient and maintainable code with the right balance between solving the problem at hand and not over-engineering your solution.
- Knowledge and skills in one or more of the following:
- PHP, Laravel, MySQL, Git
- Possess strong interest in R&D
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Self-starter and self-driven to produce top quality results and continuous improvement
- Experience and comfortable in supporting a live production environment
- Experience working in software product company
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related disciplines