25000 - 35000 USDProfit Sharing
business development | sales | corporate sales | prospecting | negotiation | communication & presentation | deal making
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online corporate catering platform. Our platform lets companies order catered meals for team lunches, corporate events or client meetings from hundreds of curated caterers or restaurants.
We're looking for a natural hustler to join our Business Development team. Our Senior Business Development Executives are the expert hunters of our company. In this position, you must live and breathe this mentality, constantly on the lookout for opportunities to feed new clients. You're a subject matter expert and enthusiastic spokesperson for CaterSpot because you agree that the best ideas happen over food. As a Senior Business Development Executive, your key responsibility is to increase market share by focusing on the highest-value potential clients.
- Close six figure plus deals in high growth and enterprise companies
- Own a complex sales cycle from prospecting to close managing multiple director/VP/C-level stakeholders across various functions
- Knock on doors and live in the field, create a prospecting strategy for your territory to always have the pipeline coverage needed to over exceed quota
- Create mutual close plans, manage complex discoveries, create a vision and compelling proposal, negotiate pricing and contracts, and close more deals than ever before
- Work cross-functionally and quarterback all internal resources and teams to build trust and create a compelling product vision for our customers
- Execute with discipline and rigor to consistently exceed quota
- You speak English and Cantonese fluently
- 4+ years of professional sales experience managing the full sales cycle
- 2+ years of field sales experience preferred
- Strong experience in the field building personal relationships with manager & director plus level stakeholders in high growth and dynamic companies
- Experience quarterbacking large transactions and complex sales cycles while leveraging multiple internal teams to create a vision and proposal that wins
- Strong sales process and discipline with a history of consistently being a top performer exceeding quota
- Experience with a complex sales process including RFP’s preferred
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
- Proficiency and experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
Services - Other
20 - 49
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online corporate catering platform.
Our platform lets companies order catered meals for team lunches, corporate events or client meetings from hundreds of curated caterers or restaurants.
To build the largest global marketplace for B2B online food ordering
Fun, hardworking and performance driven
If you're looking for a ton of responsibility, fun, multicultural environment and huge impact, you're just in front of the right company. Join us!