20000 - 60000 IDR
B2B Sales | Closing Deals
We are looking for a stellar Senior Business Development Executive to play a critical role as OneOneDay's evangelist in Delhi and Mumbai.
This role comes with a heavy focus on advocating for OneOneDay to potential clients (advertisers & media agencies in Delhi or Mumbai). You will be instrumental in unlocking and driving revenue-generating growth for OneOneDay in Delhi and Mumbai. You will work closely with the Founder and the rest of the Hong Kong team. Come on board OneOneDay’s ad-venture if this is a role that would make you excited to work every day!
Jumping on board OneOneDay's ad-venture, you'd find OneOneDay:
- A fast-paced, high-energy environment, which values proactivity and autonomy a lot. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
- A place that encourages personal growth and development.
Perks of the job:
- Base Salary of ₹20,000.00 plus Commission capped at ₹40,000.00 per month.
- Flexible working hours including work from home.
- Discretionary bonus upon task completion.
2 simple steps to apply to join OneOneDay:
- Send your CV with your date of availability and expected salary and the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out OneOneDay's website (https://www.oneoneday.com/) and If OneOneDay's vision and mission aligns with yours, take a casual 2 minute video/write us a note on how OneOneDay and such a role excites you most, and why you’d be our best ad-venturer!
What you'll be doing in this exciting yet tough role:
- Drive revenue for OneOneDay: identify and close new business with C-suite executives of advertisers across India SA, especially those based in Delhi or Mumbai.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings.
- Conduct deep pre and post meeting research and develop business proposals and collaboration plans for clients.
- Meet (and even exceed) revenue targets.
- Develop excellent relationships with clients.
We are looking for people who:
- Deeply interested and willing to invest their energy into building long-term successful partnerships with advertisers across India SA.
- Are fluent in both Hindi and English.
- Possess top-notch communication and interpersonal skills to maximize value in partnership negotiations.
- Obsess over closing deals and turning ideas into reality.
- Hold themselves to impeccably high performance standards.
- Comfortable with being thrown in at the deep end and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Real passion for bringing changes to the advertising industry.
It'd be nice if you have:
- Work experience in an early stage high-performing startup (all-hands-on-deck) team culture.
- Experience in media agencies (digital-focused preferred) and closing deals.
- Passion for global issues and charities.
More than 600 million devices are now hooked up to an adblocker. That means the traditional advertising model has to change.
And we think we have the answer: make ads something that people want to see.
We like to think of OneOneDay as an ad personalisation platform. Not only do we block the ads you don't want to see across mobile, the web, and your Smart TV, but we replace them with ones you do (you can thank our clever AI for that).
OneOneDay envisions a world where advertising becomes a source of empowerment, reward, and positive change.
Through both innovative technology and a new advertising model, we want to show how ads can help create a better world.
In our vision, brands use advertising to sponsor individuals, helping them to lead happier, healthier, and more socially conscious lives.
OneOneDay wants to show that ads can do more than sell. They could give.
Weâre a small team but with a huge vision. Proactivity and autonomy are particularly valued here.
- Team lunch with lots of boardgames, PS4 and Switch games!
- Unlimited supply of coffee & tea.
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office â and make yourself at home.
- Equity part is negotiable.