800 - 1000 USD
mandarin | cantonese | english | customer service | communication skills
CaterSpot is the leading marketplace for business catering in Asia with HQ in Singapore. We connect companies with hundreds of caterers & restaurants for their office catering, meal plans and corporate events. We're looking for a Senior Customer Care Executive to join our KL team and help us provide a world-class customer service for our customers in Singapore and Hong Kong.
You'll be in charge of happiness of our customers having interactions via call, chat and email as well some of the social media. That means you'll be assisting our customers to solve their problems, respond their inquiries, provide them with suggestions/recommendations. You will be also frequently liaising with our partner restaurants and caterers in order to fulfill customers’ requests.
· Assisting customers via chat, email and phone and handling their inquiries or problems.
· Proactively helping customers with their orders to ensure world class customer experience.
· Coordinating enquiries between restaurants/caterers and customers as well as CaterSpot’s Account Management Team
· Working with members of the Live Ops (Logistics) team on communication for real-time deliveries
· Liaising with restaurants and caterers on order-related matters (order confirmation, unavailable items, declined orders, etc)
· Making customers happy!
· At least 2 years of Customer Service experience (or similar)
· Willing to work in shift rotations: (8am-5pm or 10am-7pm, 5 days a week which might include weekends)
· Able to work on some Public Holidays (company follows Singapore Public Holiday Schedule, not Malaysia)
· You have passion for making people happy: You have an eye for opportunities to impress customers with service that goes above and beyond.
· A quick and calm thinker when under pressure, multitasking pro! Enjoy talking and listening to people.
· Strong communication and organization skills - the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
· Self-motivated and a great team player - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look!
· Fluent in English. Proficiency in Cantonese or Mandarin would be a serious advantage.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced customer facing environment. High attention to detail.
· Tech savvy, good PC skills, e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
What we offer:
· Attractive salary: 3200 – 3700 MYR depending on candidate’s skills and experience
· Shift and transportation allowance, EPF and SOCSO paid, central office location (Bangsar LRT)
· Monthly team outings, frequent team lunches and fun office space
· Open, respectful, fun company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing
· Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing, game changing business
· Fast career growth and many opportunities for advancement within company
CaterSpot is Asiaâs largest online marketplace that connects companies and people with great local catering options. We offer users the possibility to order 600+ catering menus and packs from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong with island-wide coverage.