Full-stack Developer | Back-End Developers
Typescript | DevOps | AWS
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
You will be responsible for :
- Managing AWS infrastructure (as code), local development environments, and CI/CD systems.
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Documenting your code.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and optimising performance.
- Analysing, monitoring, configuring and maintaining existing systems and identifying room for improvements.
- Ensuring overall system and server uptime, availability, reliability and security.
- Keeping updated, accurate and reliable backups of application and databases.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing infrastructure with code: one of Terraform, Pulumi, CloudFormation, AWS CDK, etc.
- Competence in a type-safe language like TypeScript, Rust, etc.
- Experience with deterministic/repeatable builds.
- Understanding of networking, security, and high availability.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.