As a Senior Front-End Engineer, you will be reporting to the Head of Engineering and you will work closely with our product and engineering team to implement the user interface of our web app and work tools with React and Ember. By taking an active role on both sides, your main goal is to help in defining how the application looks as well as how it works. You will also be working alongside the existing Front-End & Back-End Engineers and Product Designers to deliver a great user product by bridging the gap between art and technical implementation. If you are a highly motivated individual with a high level of flexibility and adaptability, this role will suit you well!
- Collaborate with Product Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product.
- Work with Product Manager and Engineers to build features and ship experiments.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
- 3+ years of development experience with front-end frameworks like React, Ember, Angular and etc.
- Have expertise in software engineering best practices.
- Solid understanding of web technology & architecture.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, HTML5 & CSS3.
- Familiar with task runners like Gulp, Webpack, Grunt etc. to automate workflows.
- Be eager with trying/learning new technology and framework.
- Ability to collaborate with product managers to define technical requirements.
- Demonstrate superior understanding of software development fundamentals.
- Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components, including appropriate testing.
Formed in 2014, Supahands is an outsourcing platform that works with companies across the globe, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US, to help them scale and save on resources through the outsourcing of their business operations. This is achieved with our passionate team in Kuala Lumpur together with our remote task force of 'SupaAgents' from across South East Asia.
As a company, Supahands is focused on helping our clients' business scale while also providing the opportunity for people to join us part-time as a SupaAgent.
All our work focuses on delivering the best experience and value that a user can get out of Supahands and we want to channel these values through all aspects of our product.