Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers
Our mission is to transform international supply chains to be more resilient by helping logistics companies realise the full potential of their data. We cater to both shipping lines and cargo airlines. This covers 90% of the world trade volume that travels via ocean and 35% of world trade value that travels via air. We use proprietary machine learning algorithms and real-time external market data (such as economic indices, marine weather, satellite-based data, etc) to predict how much cargo will be shipped, when it will arrive and deliver actionable insights.
We are excited to be a fast-growing team of software engineers, data scientists and industry experts. Based out of Singapore, we’ve been building together since 2018, and are backed by some of the leading investors including Wavemaker Partners, Entrepreneur First, SGInnovate and Investigate VC.
*About the role: *
As a Front-End Developer you will be responsible for the overall development of the platform. We operate at a fast pace and iterate relentlessly. We work closely with our clients and you will see first hand how we roll out new products to some of the largest companies in the world. You will be working on our demand forecasting product. It’s a very data heavy platform with special focus on data manipulations, visualisations and real time communications.
- A hacker at heart with strong problem-solving skills, we are looking for a smart person
- Perseverance, passion and initiative
- Good intuition on visuals and user experience design
- Demonstrable experience with frontend frameworks (React, Vue etc)
- Demonstrable experience with wire framing tools is a plus (Sketch, Figma etc)
- Experience with backend development (Django) is a plus
- You will drive the product vision of the company, develop the product roadmap, make platform architecture decisions (the CTO's office is a small team and adhere strictly to a flat structure, all these decisions are made collectively)
- Be hands-on with frontend development
- Have the freedom to evaluate and experiment with latest software technologies
- Opportunity to expand into other aspects of the development like backend, product management, data science in the mid term, if interested