12000 - 16000 MYREquity
At CaterSpot, we are building an innovative b2b food delivery concept. Join us on our mission to make corporate food programs simple & awesome.
We're looking for a developers to join us and help us drive our exciting product roadmap that includes an advanced ecommerce, AI, delivery tracking, logistics route planning, mobile app development, platform and corporate/partner platforms.
What you'll do:
Build, test, and deploy new features
Improve code quality and increase unit and end-to-end test coverage
Make design & architectural decisions to scale our tech operations
Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
Triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
Improve existing processes & contribute new ideas
Who we're looking for:
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in Ruby, APIs
- 2 years or more experience in modern Frontend technology (ES6, React, Redux, Webpack, SASS)
- Code Master - easily maintainable, testable, readable #dummy proof
- Able to work in areas outside your comfort zone and thrive
- Highly self-driven with the ability to learn fast and adapt to changes in a fast paced and growth-focused startup
- Able to demonstrate ownership and passion for the products and projects that you are assigned to
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, a committed individual and a good team player
- We work in English so a good command of spoken & written English is a must
What we offer:
- Stock options in a hot startup
- Work with the smartest and most passionate from over 10 nationalities
- Build a product that's used everyday by the best companies like Facebook, Airbnb, Grab & Netflix
- We of course cover work permits and pay competitively
CaterSpot is the leading catering marketplace in Asia, currently serving Singapore and Hong Kong.
We've partnered with over 350 caterers and restaurants to make it easy to order catering online with our online platform. We're regularly serving food to great companies like Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, PwC, MasterCard for their office lunches, happy hours, client meetings, and corporate events.