As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at Supahands, you will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the product, from 'DIANE' - our predictive routing system that matches agents around the world to projects based on timing and relevancy- to our front-end interfaces. You will report to the Head of Engineering and be working alongside the existing Front-End & Back-End Engineers and Product Designer to deliver a great product. You will join our product and engineering team at an early stage. We are growing, so there are lots to do and even more to learn! If you are driven to build amazing products and enjoy being a part of a small, versatile and innovative team, join us as our Senior Full Stack Engineer!
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner, from technical design to development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work with Product Manager's and Engineers to ship experiments and build features.
- Produce and maintain our system to the highest standard.
- Contribute to our product roadmap and have the opportunity to choose what you want to work on.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and communicate engineering best practices.
- Extensive senior-level software development experience, managing and scaling complex web applications, algorithm design, handling and mitigating production incidents, and software architecture and design.
- 3+ years of web development experience.
- Solid understanding of web technology & architecture.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, HTML5 & CSS3.
- Eager to try or learn new technology and framework.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of software development fundamentals.
- Experience with continuous deployment, continuous integration and testing frameworks.
Formed in 2014, Supahands is an outsourcing platform that works with companies across the globe, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US, to help them scale and save on resources through the outsourcing of their business operations. This is achieved with our passionate team in Kuala Lumpur together with our remote task force of 'SupaAgents' from across South East Asia.
As a company, Supahands is focused on helping our clients' business scale while also providing the opportunity for people to join us part-time as a SupaAgent.
All our work focuses on delivering the best experience and value that a user can get out of Supahands and we want to channel these values through all aspects of our product.