6000 - 8000 SGD
Analytics | Business Development | Corporate Support | Customer Service | Public Relations | Project Management | Others
Forward Thinking | HRIS | Stakeholder Management | Labour Law | Employee Communications | Learning & Development | Compensation & Benefit | Talent Acquisition | Computer Literacy | Communication Skills | Project Management | Team Management | People Management | Human Resources
Datesmith is an offline dating platform of our online Paktor mobile application, but it serves as an independent company with its own database and clientele. Our business aims to offer greater opportunities for singles to meet through organizing social events, as well as personalized dating services for those who prefer one-to-one dating. With our strong partnerships with some of the finest hospitality and lifestyle organisations, Datesmith regularly hosts a range of attractive events to create an inviting ambiance that makes it easy for singles to get together and mingle.
Based in the Singapore office, this role will manage a team and lead various human resource functions so employees are recruited, trained, evaluated and rewarded in accordance with the Management’s human resource strategy.
This role has wide exposure throughout the organization and will play a key role in supporting the business unit owners’ commercial strategies, be required to participate in senior leadership decision making, develop a robust learning & development agenda, lead change management initiatives, and create an innovative and commercially focused HR team.
- Lead and develop a team of HR professionals and direct a variety of human resource-related programs to ensure that the organization’s human resource requirements are met, and ensure HR actions are in compliance with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards
- Responsible for Group’s manpower budget and policy recommendations with short to medium term planning
- 8 to 10 years of broad HR experience, with strong functional knowledge in talent acquisition, learning and development, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee communications and engagement and strategic business planning
- Regional experience is critical, especially the ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders in the Asia region
- Tech-savviness - Leverage automated solutions to drive the HR team’s efficiency (proficient with BambooHR would be an advantage)
- Bias for action, excellent attention to detail and relentless commitment to follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and handle various projects simultaneously to drive timely results, prioritizing effectively and facilitating action across remote groups
- Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
- Ability to think critically and quickly identify underlying problems needing to be solved, or recognize when and where additional data or context is required to reach a solution
- Talent for influencing without authority, to drive stakeholders, teams and resources toward delivery project goals and impactful results
- Ability to analyze data and understand the key metrics (demographics, attrition/ retention rates, talent pipelines etc.) in order to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions and measure the impact of the work you do
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Formulas, VLookups, Pivot Tables, Graphs, etc,)
- Past experience with technological start-ups would be an advantage
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates with language proficiency in Mandarin will be given an advantage
Services - Other
50 - 99
Wholly owned by Paktor and founded in 2015, we are one of the largest and fastest-growing offline dating agencies in Singapore. With an extensive database of quality clientele, experienced dating practitioners, modern matching technology and a dedicated events team, we aims to create meaningful connections for singles from all walks of life. Besides Singapore (GaiGai), Paktor's offline business also has presence in Malaysia (Datesmith), Taiwan (Paktor Premium), Hong Kong (HeyDouble).
The projects on our plate are amazing, and we're looking for talented people to meet the exciting challenges we face. We're looking for a go-getter to contribute to the continual growth of Paktor. We're open to your ideas for cool interactions and interesting ways to bring people together. The best ideas - from any source - are acted on quickly here. If you're an intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneur, we want to talk to you!
You can expect:
- Easy & fun culture
- Start-up & young working environment
- Good career development opportunity
- On the job training
- Attractive remuneration & benefits
- Gym benefits
- Medical benefits
- Annual learning & development fund
- Smart casual dress code
- 5 days week