Analytics | Back-End Developers
Ready for your next career move in Marketing Technology? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we have expanded our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape. With our headquarters located in Singapore for Ematic Solution, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries - Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
We’re a global team of 160+ Martech experts and we specialize in various Messaging, Attribution, CDP and Analytics platforms. Our goal is to make every marketer’s platform buying journey easier via a systematic approach: from identifying the requirement, reviewing the current marketing stack, to shortlist/negotiate different technology platforms and of course, onboarding, continuous training and ongoing cost optimization.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
● Handle data management and integration projects on different digital marketing platforms
● Preparing data specification and integration for customers using our solutions
● Work collaboratively with cross functions departments to constantly provide solutions and deliver performance for our customers
● Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
● Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
● Proactively finding opportunities and coming up with strategies to improve customer performance
● Interfacing with customers on a regular basis, working with their marketing and development teams to ensure successful on-boarding and long-term success
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
● Solid technical background with 3-5 years hands on experience in at least one of the marketing technologies – messaging, analytics, attribution and CDP
● Act as the technical point of contact between Ematic and the customer
● Engage with senior level IT and Marketing staff from customers’ side
● Work with Country Manager and Customer Success leads to come up with growth strategy for customers
● Strong understanding of data structure and optimize technical performance
● Impeccable analytical skills and desire to solve complicated problems
● Analyze customers’ needs and periodically recommend changes or improvements to their marketing technology ecosystem
● Involved in recruitment of junior Implementation Engineers as and when needed
● Have good leadership skills focused on mentoring + guiding junior member through their career path
● Liaise with the Sales and Customer Success teams to identify new business opportunities and increase sales
● Act as a bridge between Product/Tech and Customer Success/Sales for new product and feature rollouts
● Provide feedback from customers to the Product team
● An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
● Maintains up-to-date knowledge of competitive marketplace as well as key competitors
● Closely monitor customers’ progress and educate them where necessary
● Are able to multitask effectively and adjust quickly to different situations
● Are willing to learn and adapt to new and different technologies
● Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, both in local language and English
● Strong team player, but still a self-starter and have the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
● Knowledge in web technologies and RESTful APIs is an added plus
100 - 249
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, we are built to steadily innovate and deliver Digital Solutions through our technology powered by AI and digital services to meet increasing local business demand.
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we are broadening our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape.
With our headquarters in Singapore, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries - Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
If you’re ready to create the future of digital marketing solutions at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
We’ve identified the white space, built the technology,
and executed on a winning Go-To-Market strategy.
Now, it’s time to scale up!
We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!