4500 - 7000 SGD
Technical Support | Software-system Administrator | System Software Analyst | Others
process improvement | network protocals | firewall administration | on-call network troubleshooting | information security policies | problem solving | network security | system administration | information security
- Work in a diverse, cross-functional team that is protecting our users and employees
- Develop and carry out information security policies and procedures
- Collaborate with technical team to develop or implement open-source/commercial solutions to assist in detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats
- Operate controls to detect any failures in the efficiency of solutions set up concerning/relevant to networks, systems and databases
- Periodically review the result and methodology from vulnerability scan, penetration test, code review and conduct audit trail review, etc.
- Participate in new IT security projects or solution implementations
- Conduct security risk assessment together with business owners
- Conduct security briefing to all employees
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of IT industry experience, preferably in a technology organization
- Experience in developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Experience working with multiple operating systems, with expert level knowledge of Linux, Windows or OS X
- Hands-on experience in security systems including firewalls, IDS/IPS intrusion, anti- virus, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Solid understanding of ISO27001/ISO27002, or other IT governance best practices
- Preferably with one or more of the given Certification - CISSP, CISA, CCSP or CEH
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to cultivate good team culture which aims to deliver desirable results for the business
- Ambitious but humble, striving for the best, and take feedback from teammates, users, and partners into consideration
- Mandarin is a plus