Marketing | Public Relations
public relations | strong english proficiency | copywriting | google ads | google analytics | facebook ads | SEM | SEO | market research | social media marketing | marketing data analysis
Venuerific (www.venuerific.com) is the largest event venues marketplace in Southeast Asia covering Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines, and Indonesia. There are beautiful and unique spaces all around Asia and we are in the centre of it all, connecting them to people who celebrate important occasions in their lives from birthday parties, weddings, and to their corporate functions. As we all say, a good event starts with a great venue.
Senior Marketing Executive at Venuerific will work in a strong and dynamic marketing team and will focus on both B2B and B2C marketing encouraging you to think creatively. The individual must be able to deliver Venuerific's value proposition through social media channels. This role will report to the Marketing Director.
If you are an upbeat, solution-oriented person looking to work with great people who are passionate and driven to achieve the mission together, please submit your application having reviewed the below criteria.
This role will include:
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails, website.
- Brainstorming, planning, and publishing campaigns on social media channels
- Optimizing automated newsletter campaigns
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure marketing
- Measuring and reporting metrics on a weekly basis and monthly basis
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend and overview at the end of a marketing campaign/ad on social media channels
- Working with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager
- Thorough understanding and executing Search Engine Optimization tactics
- Strong project management/organizational skills
- Ability to spot trends and execute with minimal guidance
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Degree in Marketing not required, experience is more an asset
- Previous agency experience would be an asset
- A positive person who is upbeat, solution-oriented, and goal-driven
- Willing to learn and take initiative
- Be able to effectively multitask
- Works well in a team environment
- High level of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to plan and prioritize your workload
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop & Canva
- Previous experience with mailing softwares such as Mailchimp preferred
- Experience in carrying out successful social media campaigns preferred