Marketing | Others
Performance Marketing | Branding | Marketing
To work across OPPO’s leading product series in APAC. Requires the candidate to work closely with HQ product marketing team to then translate global direction and further guide 10 APAC markets. The role requires coordination with HQ & local markets, travel within APAC and prior marketing experience in the smartphone industry.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee the production of creative assets and execution plan.
- Supervise the individual markets on their execution plan.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research.
- Co-ordinate the launch programme to external customers as well as employees.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree in marketing / Communications.
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing at smartphone industry.
- Have worked in a multinational corporation (MNC) and possess regional experience will be an added advantage.
- Possess good analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English (spoken & written).
- Able to communicate in Mandarin will be an added advantage.