15000000 - 25000000 IDR
java | android studio | kotlin
- To design, develop, test, implement, document and support of mobile applications according to mobile development standards, best practices and methodologies.
- Continuously find ways to improve and optimize the architecture, code and processes of our mobile apps.
- Propose new features, functionality and ideas to improve the mobile apps.
- Work closely with other team members / mentors towards the completion of design and development assigned features.
- Research on new technologies and make recommendations and decisions on inclusion into the development methodologies and product architecture.
- Understand, implement and manage systems for a live mobile platform environment
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Responsible for overall mobile app development life cycle of the product
- Code, test and troubleshoot program utilizing the appropriate & hardware, database and programming technology on time as scheduled
- From time to time gives feedback or recommendations on the best technology applicable to achieve excellent perfomance
- Analyzing and optimizing application code for efficiency, reliability and perfomance
- IT executives with great interests in becoming mobile app developer
- Demonstrable skills (intermediate to advanced) in Android and/or Java
- Up to date knowledge on the latest UI/UX techniques the industry and first hand experience of a mobile app user interface methods and trends
- Good knowledge in integration with third party systems
- Good knowledge in the following: API, JSON, HTTP and RESTful web services
- Good understanding knowledge in web based applications
- Team player and great collaborator, pays high attention to detail and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to communicate effectively in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Able to work with geographically distributed project colleagues
- Knowledge or strong interest in the following area would be advantageous:
- Mobile payments / m-Commerce
- Commerce based applications such as ERP, Accounting, Point of Sale, e-Commerce, Loyalty & Redemption systems etc.
- iBeacon / BLE Beacon technology
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- SCRUM Agile Software Development
10 - 19
OVERVIEWLoyalty , POS platform provider
PT Inspirasi Karya Bangsa is startup that developing solution for SME industry focusing in South East Asia market. We try to make our team to keep lean, fast and fun. We do care about your idea and want you to grow with the company.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Welfare: Paid sick days
At PT Inspirasi Karya Bangsa, we are collaborative, progressive, passionate, energetic and innovative.