17500000 - 22500000 IDR
We are looking for a damn good Odoo expert for our office in Indonesia.
If you like doing (and done before) high profile, high intensity projects using modern tools and technologies, this job is for you.
As a senior developer, you will need to be be able to perform regular code reviews, share your knowledge so as to improve your own and the team's skills.
You will also need to collaborate efficiently with the rest of the team who work remotely from Singapore and India.
You would be working closely with the mid-level Odoo developers and the senior testing lead to ensure code is well written, tested and deployed.
Most importantly, you will be getting things done, the right way.
Here is what we expect from you.
- Design and develop Odoo apps (new module development, customization).
- Experience in Report generation, QWEB Custom form design & Implementation.
- Experience in Integration within modules and with other third-party providers (Payment Gateway, Biometric Devices, etc.).
- Designing and modifying user interfaces (views, widgets, menus, controllers etc.).
- Experience in hosting on AWS or other cloud service providers.
- Linux Platform knowledge.
- Must-Have Strong knowledge of Core Python and programming concepts and troubleshooting skills on Python, Odoo.
- Odoo framework knowledge.
- Odoo APIs and maintaining advanced configurations.
- Interest in enterprise application development.
- Techno-functional expertise.
We are a small production house with offices in Singapore and India. We learn, experiment, and build our products for small businesses (http://carbonate.sodainmind.com, http://hrsuite.sodainmind.com) and use our expertise to help other startups to build their products.
To take the technologies and ideas of yesteryear out of use.
A personâs value is not based on their title or years of experience, but rather on how they contribute to the common effort. Every member of our team feels responsible for the job they do and is proud of it.
Education is everything. The person should have a chance to better their skills all the time. The working environment should be incentive to the continuous learning, ideas should be shared, knowledge multiplied, soda drunken. There is a lot of things we donât know or canât do. There is nothing we cannot learn.
Great user experience is essential to any product. We encourage empathic thinking for all our employees.
Free soda in the office