5000 - 8000 SGD
Canopy (https://canopy.cloud/) is a “make sense of your data” financial technology startup. We provide aggregation, visualisation, analytics, and reporting services to financial institutions, wealth managers, and high net-worth individuals.
Canopy has exciting opportunity for Python Developers in Singapore. You will have an opportunity to work from our Singapore office. We are looking for an individual that is aligned with our company values: aiming for excellence, bring delight to customer, self-managed, innovative and responsible to ensure top notch quality.
The successful candidate will be part of a global team to design, develop and deploy a global private wealth operating layer. Should have detailed analytical skills and good understanding of Machine learning, Deep Learning and be able to interface directly and take decisions.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build functional and efficient server-side applications and APIs.
Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you.
We believe in test driven development and we look for automation everywhere.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Prepare technical documentation
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask) & Pandas
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and PostGresql
- Attention to detail
- You should be able to communicate to everyone about what, why , how