CapBridge is a private institutional capital raising platform that connects institutional and accredited investors to mid to late stage growth companies. Our platform provides a secure and effective environment where investors can confidentially access growth stage companies seeking financing. The CapBridge platform efficiently tailors specific deal types to each investor, showing them only the deals that meet their investment criteria. Our platform also integrates useful tools that optimise time and resources. Functions include due diligence, deal flow management, secure data-room, FAQs, closing, and completion checklists. Our innovative digital platform is fully integrated with leading industry databases. With access to over 5 million records, the platform provides a sophisticated and targeted environment for intelligent deal sourcing and matching. Capbridge has a partnership with the Singapore Exchange (SGX) that allows us to facilitate and accelerate the IPO process for growth companies. Our management team is from multiple disciplines, including venture capital, investment banking, technology commercialisation and portfolio management. Our vision is to build Capbridge into a world-class marketplace for investors and companies to achieve their growth objectives in an intelligent, secure and efficient manner
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain the IOS or Android apps to deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to google play store and support.
- Develop intuitive and user friendly cross platform applications for mobile/tablet devices.
- Rapidly build prototypes/simulations from mockups that can be directly implemented.
- Create clean interfaces and smooth interactions based on UI/UX designs and documentation for a range of devices, including mobiles, tablets and desktops.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Creating scalable, testable, documented application so the product can grow and maintained over time.
- Keeping up with technology changes in our space and leverage them when appropriate.
- Working independently to deliver software on time.
- Learning our business and helping to align technology innovation with our customer needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in mobile app development using React-native
- Experienced with REST API and GraphQL/API
- Knowledgeable about the Git version control systems.
- Familiar with Postgres & Relational Database.
- Excellent in spoken and written communication.
- Knowledgeable in modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Proficient in writing unit and integration tests.
- Experienced with automation unit testing of front-end applications.
- UX Knowledge.