3600 - 6000 SGD
Radar | Sonar | Vision | Lidar | Embedded Systems | OpenCV | C++ on Linux | ROS | Robotic Engineering | Autonomous Vehicles/Robots
We are looking for a highly passionate candidates who enjoy working in Autonomous Vehicles/Robotics domain. Positions will be based in Singapore.
- Excellent Conversational skills and ability to confidently talk in multi-talented team setup.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver features on time with quality.
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Ability to manage personnel and provide guidance to junior staff where appropriate.
- Attention to detail and fluent communication skills.
- Candidates who are Singapore Permanent Residents / with Singapore Citizenship are preferred.
- Design and implement mapping, localization, and pose estimation algorithms based on Lidar, vision, low grade IMU for outdoor and indoor environment
- Develop next generation 3D indoor mapping, localization and annotation tools for indoor and outdoor logistic warehouse applications
- Design a multi-stage localization system for challenging environments with no sparse or artificial features
- Design and implement sensor fusion methods
- Involve in field testing
- Prepare design and module test plan documentation
- Oversee external collaborators for development of new localization technologies
- Have a Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering
- Have 3-5 years' of work experience in Software Development in a related domain
- Have experience with Agile Software development methodologies
- Excellent C++ development skills on Linux Platforms, Java
- Able to implement new algorithms efficiently based on technical papers
- Strong background in robotics, mathematics , physics or statistics
- Familiar with optimal filtering theory
- Experience in computer vision (Multi-view geometry, SLAM, features extraction) is a plus
- Familiar with ROS, OpenCV, Point Cloud Library, Matlab, CMake, Git, OpenGL, Ceres Solver, gdb
- Experience in software product development
- Experience in real time and embedded systems