3600 - 6000 SGD
Radar | Vision | Sonar | Lidar | Embedded Systems | OpenCV, | C++ on Linux | ROS | Robotic Engineering, | Autonomous Vehicles/Robots
We are looking for a highly passionate candidates who enjoy working in Autonomous Vehicles/Robotics domain. Positions will be based in Singapore.
- Excellent Conversational skills and ability to confidently talk in multi-talented team setup.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver features on time with quality.
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Ability to manage personnel and provide guidance to junior staff where appropriate.
- Attention to detail and fluent communication skills.
- Candidates who are Singapore Permanent Residents / with Singapore Citizenship are preferred.
- Design and implement perception algorithms based on Lidar, vision, sonar, radar for indoor and outdoor applications
- Develop algorithms for processing multi-modal sensory data fusion
- Involve in field testing
- Prepare design and module test plan documentation
- Oversee external collaborators for development of new perception technologies
- Have a Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering
- Have 3-5 years' of work experience in Software Development in a related domain
- Have experience with Agile Software development methodologies
- Excellent C++ development skills on Linux Platforms, Java
- Able to implement new algorithms efficiently
- Strong background in robotics, mathematics , physics or statistics
- Familiar with ROS, OpenCV, Point Cloud Library, Matlab, CMake, Git, OpenGL, gdb
- Experience in sensor calibration and sensor fusion
- Experience in software product development
- Experience in real time and embedded systems