Git | Agile | Software Development Life Cycles | AWS | NoSQL | PHP Laravel | Python
Surround yourself with people who are ambitious, passionate, dynamic and constantly looking for ways to improve themselves. Join us and help us drive iPrice’s continued success, our monthly double-digit growth, and be a part of a diverse environment which combines the talent and insights of the 7 countries we that are operating in!
- Organization backed by world class investors like Line, Ventura and 500 Start-ups
- Management team comprised of international managers with experience from world-class organizations
- Performance focused culture championing ownership, transparency and open communication
- Diverse colleagues (25 nationalities and counting)
- Coaching and world-class trainings with access to key experts in your field
- Take over full responsibility for the delivery and quality of backend development projects, handling TBs of data every day.
- Collaborate closely with the data science and merchant integration teams to translate requirements, integrations and algorithms into data pipelines
- Develop, test and deploy code that is part of a product used by tens of millions of people across South East Asia every month
- Maintain a high quality standard of our data ingestion and processing pipelines, reliably handling data in many different formats and structures
- Drive to keep improving programming and design processes and techniques.
- Quickly debug and analyze issues that affect the reliability and performance of our catalog update and scraping process
- Deliver incremental results live on our site on a weekly basis with the support of a cross-functional agile team.
- A Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject
- 5-7 years of experience delivering big data solutions on tight schedules in a company known for best-in-class products
- Proven experience working in a multi-national environment with agile methodologies (SCRUM, CI/CD, TDD, LESS)
- Hands-on experience building applications using PHP7, Python 3 and libraries from the related ecosystems.
- Hands-on experience in Big Data software development technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka) and exposure to resource/cluster management technologies.
- Experience with Big data design, ETL (Extraction, Transformation & Load), architecting efficient software designs for Big data platform.
- Deep experience with the latest NoSQL database technologies like Elastic Search and Cassandra.
- Familiar with modern architectural patterns of highly scalable systems like horizontal scaling and queueing systems
- Unmatched attention to detail when it comes to optimizing performance of backend processes and services, never satisfied with the smallest annoyances
- Expert in Amazon Web Services, container technologies (Docker) and deployment frameworks (Terraform, Ansible)
- Familiar with best practices in Development Lifecycles, Source Control tools like Git, familiarity with the Linux command line interface