10000000 - 20000000 IDR
Fundnel is a private investment platform that leverages technology and data to curate opportunities in growth & pre-IPO companies for our global network of >10,000 investors.
Using our proprietary Artificial Intelligence-driven deal screening process, that analyses >50 parameters per company, our investment team is efficiently empowered to evaluate and distribute deals that best fit our investors.
For fundraisers, our modern solution grants price discovery, rendering a flexibility to compare offers that correspond with strategic requirements. For early investors and employees of private companies, we provide an avenue for subsequent liquidity, helping them monetise their shares — the first in Southeast Asia.
Fundnel is headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 6 countries across Asia Pacific. Since inception in 2015, the total deal origination value on our network exceeds USD800m with 25 transactions completed to date.
We're looking for talented, analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as a Software Engineer based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Some things to know before you apply
- We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses
- You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for clients
- Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better
- We work really hard but play really hard as well
- Help to build Fundnel products for the next phase of growth along with our vision
- Work in a team with other software engineers on our main platform alongside our proprietary tool, Deal Management System, to make sure Fundnel is able to evaluate and screen businesses efficiently and accurately
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to design, implement and launch new features
- Maintaining fundnel.com and other products to meet Fundnel’s business goals
- Ensuring the high code quality and adhere to best practices
- Maintaining stability and high integrity through testing processes with a good understanding and execution of security and data protection
- Participating in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions, focused on grooming technical & personal skills of the team
- Writing efficient and high performing database queries
- Exploring and integrating third-party APIs
Skills & Experience Required
- Working experience with a decent MVC framework is a must (Yii, Laravel, Symfony etc)
- Solid understanding of OOP, MVC, and common web development concepts and practices
- Expert in JS, PHP, MySQL (HTML and CSS are a given)
- Working experience with responsive web design, Bootstrap, media queries
- Experience in database design, building and maintaining databases
- Working experience with Yii framework, ReactJS, VueJS is a plus
- Understanding of DevOps, to deploy and maintain server infrastructure is a plus
- Experience with caching practices, memcache, Redis is a plus
- Experience with TDD, unit testing, smoke testing, PHPUnit, Selenium, Mocha is a plus
- Experience with building RESTful API, decent understanding of auth tokens, JWT, OAuth is a plus
- Experience with SCSS, LESS, best front-end development practices is a plus
- Comfortable conversing in English
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Please come prepared for an intensive round of interview.
Fundnel is a licensed private investment platform that offers unlisted securities in growth and pre-IPO stage companies across industries to a qualified network of investors, comprising of both professional â corporate venture, private equity, venture capital funds, family offices, angel investor networks â and individually accredited investors actively looking to diversify their current portfolio.
We screen all investment opportunities to ensure businesses meet the minimum requirements defined by the Fundnel Factor âa proprietary data-driven due-diligence process analysing over 130 quantitative data points per company* â before reaching our investor network. Our network of investors perform further due-diligence before making an "Anchor Investmentâ in a particular deal they see value in. Only deals with a lead anchor investor will be listed on our platform, whereupon other investors are invited to join the investment round.
Fundnel is headquartered in Singapore and has a growing team of over thirty people spread across regional deal offices in Indonesia, Malaysia and Australia.
Total deal origination value on our network exceeds US$100mm+ with 24â transactions completed to date.
* Historically, only c.10% of companies will be offered to our investors, whilst just c.2% eventually receive an investment â our technology enabled solution means that our investors do not have to spend unnecessary time and resources hiring large teams of analysts to do what we do.