5000 - 7500 SGD
ios | swift | objective-c | rx-swift | viper | realm
The primary focus of the company is providing a marketplace platform through mobile applications for different goods and services. We work with a team of developers to successfully develop, test, implement and release mobile applications. Our vision is to improve the efficiency of our daily life, and our mission is to create an online environment where we can share experiences and hear from our communities. Because we are a young startup, we have the biggest opportunities for you to freely express your creativity and innovation while you develop new skills, make the greatest impact and bring positive changes to the development and growth of the company and our communities through your most valuable and sincere contributions.
- Designing and building applications for the iOS platform using Swift.
- Maintain existing applications written in Swift and Objective-C.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases and general reliability.
- Develop end-to-end integration testing to guarantee application usability and reduce regression.
- Identify and improve performance bottlenecks.
- Troubleshoot and correct bugs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Extensive working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store.
- Highly proficient with Objective-C and Swift.
- Highly proficient with Git.
- Extensive experience in iOS libraries such as Core Data, UIKit, CoreAnimation, AFNetworking, Alamofire, Realm and etc.
- Extensive experience in offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Extensive experience in RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Extensive experience in cloud message APIs (FCM and APN) and push notifications.
- Experience in TDD, Unit Testing and UI Testing.
- Experience in performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Understanding of different application architectures such as MVC, MVVM, VIPER.
- Familiar with Apple design principles.
- Familiar with C-based libraries is advisable.
- Familiar with continuous integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mobile Application Development, Mobile Computing or a similar programming related field of study.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus.
- 3 years+ work experience in mobile application, website related developments (showing project references from the past will be very helpful).
- Have successfully designed, developed, tested, implemented, submitted and released mobile applications to Apple App Store.
- Have successfully designed, developed, tested and implemented websites.
- A self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who has critical analytical thinking.
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to also work independently.
- Positive personality with a can-do attitude.
5 - 9
We only do things that make sense and will continue to do that. We currently are a six to nine member team who also agrees that by no means we are anywhere near one of the greatest teams in the world in terms of technical skills. However, all of us are confident that we are one of the most determined teams who is willing to face criticisms, make necessary sacrifices and adapt to change.
In the meantime, we do hope that we can become one of the greatest teams in many aspects one day by working very hard and making necessary effort to constantly only do things that make sense. Because of this very reason, we wish to invite individuals who share our values of constantly doing things that make sense, willing to face criticisms, making necessary sacrifices and adapting to change.
Demonstrate to both merchants and their customers that transaction receipts can be accessed using the mobile number because both the existing technology and customer behavior are ready for the transition.
Gain access to resources and be capable of evaluating global supply chain of food using primary data to effectively forecast and efficiently allocate food resources accordingly. Transform food into a function of utility such as water and electricity in developed nations.
Do your best; forget the rest :)
We only do things that make sense.