playing | planning | coding
Softinn builds e-commerce solutions and business productivity tools for hotels. We develop on .NET technology stack and opensource front-end libraries, more information can be found on BuiltWith.
We assume the senior full-stack web developer position as a mid-level job title at Softinn, suitable for developers who have more than 3 years of working experience. As you progress your career, you may be promoted to a more specialized role (e.g. Solution Architect / Team Lead)
The coding world is divided into two; those who understand and enjoy binary, and those who don’t.
01010011 01101111 01100110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01101110 00100000 01010011 01101111 01101100 01110101 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011
If you are the former, then join us and make a difference.
- Work remotely
- Hustle with a lean team of product developers and designers to solve technical / business problems (e.g. analytics, user experience).
- Primarily responsible in the software development process which includes requirement study, analysis, design, and development of systems.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain web applications, including performance optimizations.
- Handle or be involved in API integration projects.
- Create sub-modules that are able to support the core systems.
- Commitment and strong sense of responsibility to assigned projects.
- Help manage/maintain documentation, processes, workflows, and checklists, as needed.
- Perform code reviews and post-project reviews with team.
- Solve complex real-world problems regarding our business together by creating fascinating and awesome breakthrough products!
- Full-stack programming capabilities.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in common software architectures such as MVC and MVVM.
- Familiar with open-source libraries such as Bootstrap, JQuery, AJAX, and AngularJS.
- Familiar with development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio and Git.
- Understand the concept of cloud solutions.
- Independent, hardworking and possess the right initiatives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with team members.
- Familiar with software development methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.
- Experience in API integrations and database systems.
10 - 19
Softinn is a travel-tech startup that builds property management system (PMS), smart booking engine, and other e-commerce solutions for hotels. Hotels join us in driving for direct bookings and in improving work productivity through tools.
Our mission is to "Make hotelier work easier" through connectivity. Softinn offers a suite of services to small & medium size hotels including property management system (PMS), smart booking system, lazada-liked promo code system, smart payments and digital marketing tools to simplify the process of running a hotel in the era of IT and e-commerce.
Our Slogan: "Make IT easy for Hotel".
Work-hard-Play-harder and being creative are synonymous with life in SOFTINN. We place utmost value to great talents help in building a greater Softinn. If you are seeking for a sense of pride and ownership at work, continuous learning & innovation, flexibility, flat level of bureaucracy, and entrepreneurial spirit, then Softinn welcome you to join us.
Interested candidates please submit your application here: page.mysoftinn.com/careers
Make hotelier work easier.
Perks you will get to enjoy:
- Paid online training & certifications (e.g. Pluralsight, Hubspot & Udemy)
- Laptops will be provided
- Opportunities to attend training event & conferences
- Free flow of snacks
- Promo codes to book accommodations on LetsGoHoliday.my
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Monthly Outings
- Surrounded by young & smart innovators
- Work in Melaka, the UNESCO world heritage city
- Work at a startup backed by prominent investors & awards.