User Experience | User Interface
Photobook Worldwide is the largest e-commerce digital photo print business in South East Asia. We provide unique experience in preserving meaningful memories through a fully customizable, premium printed photo albums and other photo related products.
Established in 2005, we have since processed over 2 million orders globally. With our global reach, we currently hold offices in Australia, Canada, Malaysia, and the Philippines, coupled with upcoming expansions in Thailand and Indonesia. Our customer base currently spreads across more than 100 countries and concentrates mainly in Malaysia, Canada, United States, Australia, Singapore and Philippines.
Photobook Worldwide is on the hunt for a Senior UI/UX Designer who is passionate about the user experience, able to understand business requirements, can work around technical limitations and most importantly, is obsessed with understanding the user and translating that into user journeys, experiments, wireframes, mockups and finally, output that will delight our users in accordance with business goals.
This is an experienced role, so being able to work independently, organise work for the design team, work with various departments and contribute to the product roadmap is absolutely essential.
- Experienced with Web + App (responsive and native) UX design. E-commerce experience will be a plus
- Comfortable with doing user / market research to inform design decisions
- Able to use data to make informed decisions and also prove / disprove hypotheses
- Enjoys collaborating with Product Managers to deliver value
- Involved in the value development lifecycle end to end; from ideation through to delivery