UI/UX | Full-stack Developer
figma | wireframe tools
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products. In this role you will be working with the business and tech teams and be responsible for producing high-quality designs with the goal to improve the success of our products.
- Inspire a team of designers while teaching industry best practices
- Maintain and build upon the design frameworks utilized across the company
- Implement and improve upon design process to ensure high standards while still being agile
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop innovative visual designs, screen layouts, navigation systems, interaction models, visual prototypes, user interface elements, typography and color palettes (and/or wireframes, user flows, personas, and prototypes for UX)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct usability testing to guide the design process
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Computers, Accessories, and Services
50 - 99
Involve Asia (IA) is a venture-backed Malaysian start up that operates in the commerce and advertising space. IA owns and operates Shopstylers, a performance marketing and analytics platform that connects online retailers and brands to digital media owners. With over 1,000 partners throughout Southeast Asia, IA gives you a platform to grow your personal network as well as work on widely used products regionally.
To be an End-To-End solution for businesses to either get starter online but also to rapidly scale.
- Monthly get togethers
- 20 days work from home per annum (upon confirmation)
- Birthday leave
- Movie nights
- Open and transparent culture
- We provide good opportunities for learning and working directly with the founders
- Unlimited snacks!