InVision | Illustrator | Sketch
We are looking for senior UX/ product designers who are willing to rethink enterprise software, and believe that enterprise users should have the same usability, capability and reliability that we expect from consumer software.
If you are interested in this job position, please apply here: https://grnh.se/5a5312f62. Do note that only applications submitted through our Jobs Portal will be considered.
- Work in close collaboration with other designers, product managers and UI engineers to design products that have low friction to adoption and are delightful to use
- Be a constant user advocate, in every aspect of your work.
- Develop lo-fi/hi-fi mockups and prototypes to effectively articulate interaction designs
- Produce polished visual design specs that are clear and directed
- Iterate through design feedback from internal stakeholders and customers
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Leverage analytics tools to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making
- Write clear directed copy for your projects
- Minimum 3 years of UX design experience, preferably in designing consumer/enterprise products. A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Design is an added advantage.
- Experience shipping products, and a portfolio that demonstrates continued iteration on designs.
- Ability to take ownership of designs- from refining specs to delivering polished visual designs.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies.
- Ability to effectively present and justify design decisions to stakeholders.
- Awareness of current and upcoming design patterns and the ability to critique them.
- Ability to function independently, be self-directed and to thrive in ambiguity
- Team player, willing to help and share knowledge with team members, open to feedback and constructive criticism.
- Bonus points if you either have experience in writing microcopy or you have good illustration skills.
Workato is an award-winning cloud intelligent automation and integration platform with enterprise-grade capabilities and no coding required. Workato seamlessly integrates with over 300+ business applications and enables integration and task automation across all those apps.
Recognised as a Leader in Forrester Wave iPaaS for Dynamic Integrations and Leader on Debut in Gartnerâs Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, Workato is the only company that provides an easy, self-service way to integrate cloud and on-premise applications for all types of businesses â ranging from Fortune 500 Enterprises as well as SMBs.
All recent graduates and outstanding diploma holders will also be considered for our Graduate Development Programme.
Simply awesome. We are a young and dynamic team. We work hard and play hard.
We have a well-stocked pantry with food, drinks and snacks.