Analytics | Marketing
SEO | Excel | google sheet | google analytics | google search console
Trip101 is a one-stop guide for travel enthusiasts around the world. Supported by an ever-growing community of travel writers, we provide inspiration and useful information to help facilitate travel in a fun and meaningful manner!
We are looking for full time employee who can drive our SEO efforts .
- Article topic generations
- Article SEO optimisation
- Analyse articles SEO performance
- Site structure analysis
- Perform many A/B testing related to SEO to improve our SEO ranking
- Undertake meticulous research to understand the compatibility of brand and keyword strategy
- Perform competitive research, identifying what our competitors are doing right, what they're doing wrong, and how these tactics influence us.
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates
- Utilisation of Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and other tools
- Review key metrics to determine effectiveness of SEO strategy
- Monitor, track and report on SEO performance, trends & issues
- Excellent analytical skills and eager to experiment many different things.
- Excel or Spreadsheet (for data analysis)
- We're looking for a candidate with 1+ years of experience in SEO.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google and Bing webmaster tools, and Google analytics.
- Excellent time management skills and a commitment to on-time deliverables
Even If you don't have SEO experience, You can apply. But you should have some basic knowledge about SEO.
Travel and Transportation
10 - 19
Trip101 is your one-stop travel guide, offering the latest guides on different ways to travel and places to check out. Featuring content contributed by travel writers and enthusiasts, our coverage includes the most popular cities in the world such as Tokyo, San Francisco
and San Diego, as well as off-the-beaten-track destinations like Cali in Colombia and Phu Tub Berk in Thailand.
At Trip101, we share the latest destination guides, accommodation reviews and travel tips – relevant for all stages of travel. Be it pre-trip, in-destination or post-trip, there’s something useful for everyone.
Trip101 company culture is all about team work and transparency. We're a small but close-knit team obsessed with snacks (healthy and unhealthy!) and for some of us, coffee! :) Dress code is super casual and so is the banter. We strive to meet our weekly goals together, including ending the week (or, at least, trying to) with 'Happy hours' every Friday which is just an excuse to get off work an hour early and indulge in some fun chat and unhealthy snacks. And unless we're rushing to meet deadlines, we try to discover new places to lunch together.
While it's a lot of work for our fast-growing start-up to beat our competition in their own game and generate useful, engaging content for our readers every month, we end up having a lot of fun (there are some rainy days too!). We strongly discourage working over weekend.