Analytics | Front-End Developers | Software-system Administrator
SEM | Coding | Social Media Management | Google Analytics | Google Adwords | SEO
We are an Australian Travel Agency, looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO/SEM consultant to join our Malaysia team. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Work location: Shared Office located in Eco City and potential option to work from home.
Work schedule: 5 workdays. Alternating weekend commitment.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Plan and develop and implement a competitive SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Analyse competitors’ strategies, behaviours to identify potential opportunities
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO practices
- Minimum 2 years of experience as SEO/SEM consultant or in web analytics, marketing and business development
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google etc
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Up to date with SERP ranking factors, Google algorithms and coding
- Expert knowledge on SEO/SEM best practices, technical SEO implementation and google schema updates
- Fair knowledge of HTML/CSS and web technologies
- Google Analytics and Google Ads Certification are advantageous
- Ability to analyse and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Knowledge in the Travel industry is advantageous
- Great interpersonal and communication skills