Project Management | Others
SMS | Communication | Conversation
Do you like texting your family or friends? This SMS project may be for you! Join Appen today!
Become a Data Collector that contributes to entering information into a database and ensures that your data collection sources are accurate. Data collection is the process of gathering and measuring information on variables of interest, in an established systematic fashion that enables one to answer stated research questions and evaluate outcomes.
Be part of a unique Minnelusa project on SMS collection that will improve the technology behind Messaging Apps!
Project Task Description:
Send us SMS conversations in your respective language that you have stored on your phone: either Android SMS, iMessage, and/or WhatsApp. You can choose exactly which conversation you want to share and which SMS you want to delete before we receive them.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
- Flexible working time
- Apply and work while you're studying or working, this can be your part-time
You directly help to improve the quality and credibility of information that millions of people see. Be a Contributor!
Kindly visit the Appen website using the link below which will direct you to the Appen career page:
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose Mandarin Chinese (Malaysia) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
- Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
- Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
- Pass the quiz
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."
- Option 1: Have an iPhone & a Mac
- Option 2: Have an Android phone & any computer (laptop or desktop)
- Must be a resident in Malaysia
- Strong spoken and written fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese skills