Public Relations | Project Management | Others
What is a social media evaluation job?
It is a process by which a particular social networking presence is studied to determine how effective an individual's or a company's social branding is.
Social Media Evaluators with Appen evaluate the quality and relevance of information in their local area or country of residence in categories such as news feeds, advertisements, search results, and replies. Make a direct impact on the effectiveness and relevancy of the service these companies provide.
- Work from home setup
- Flexible working hours
- Can be your part-time around your regular job
In this task, you will be asked to evaluate the content and communication style of a set of Twitter Replies. Please consult the guidelines to understand what would be considered a high-quality/low-quality reply in the context of the conversation.
If you love social media and are an active user, now is the time to get paid for your time on social media platforms while in the comfort of your home!
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose Japanese (Japan) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
- Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
- Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
- Pass the quiz
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."
Here is what you need:
- A personal computer and/or smartphone device
- Stable internet connection
- Good comprehension skills in English
- Spoken and written fluency in Japanese
- Currently residing and eligible to work in Japan