500 - 1000 SGD
Marketing, Community, Social Media, Communication
Hey! Are you a college/university student looking to spend a semester gaining work experience, or an individual hoping to find a short-term job opportunity at a fast-paced company?
Here's an opportunity for you! Learn the ropes of social media marketing, and experience what it is like working alongside a team of seasoned startup community builders and entrepreneurs.
We are StartupX, an innovation company passionate about growing the early-stage tech and startup ecosystem. We run startup and corporate-related programmes, ranging from hackathons, demo days, innovation challenges, innovation workshops, recruitment drives to any related startup-corporate events!
We are built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. For founders, by founders - at StartupX, our mission is to support the early-stage startup ecosystem in Asia.
This is your chance to get exposure to some of the most exciting happenings in our tech and startup ecosystem, network with the best startup founders and mentors, and have an amazing experience overall.
Join us on our journey as we continue to impact and empower more entrepreneurs around Asia!
How To Apply
To indicate your interest in this job opening, please fill up the following form: https://forms.gle/PntTmRuvALE2rw6B9
We will get back to you as soon as possible! Kindly note that only applications sent through the forms will be considered.
- Manage our website, newsletters and social media channels
- Come up with creative captions for our social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Creating content for our social media pages (graphics, videos, articles)
- Occasionally write articles relating to our field of work
- Write and send out EDMs, when necessary
- Analyse social media analytics
- Able to work independently in a team
- Familiar with the relevant social media platforms (FB, LinkedIn, IG)
- Creative and enjoys running social media channels
- Based in Singapore
Good to Have
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons