500 - 800 USD
social media | marketing | social media marketing | online marketing
An aspiring educational start-up is looking for Social Media Marketer.
- Devising and creating a social media content plan & strategy
- Implementing the plan
- Manage social media groups (experience preferred but not essential)
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts, ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with graphic designers to ensure the quality of the images / graphics to accompany the content across social media is in alignment with our brand
- Liaise with content writers to ensure the content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with marketing and product development teams to create social “buzz” regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication
- Monitor SEO and and user engagement
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on traffic and ROI
- Work closely with our director to ensure the brand is continuously evolving with depth and meaning
- Communicate the voice of our brand clearly and concisely through innovative and creative content
- Ask the right questions to obtain the right information to enable you to do an effective job.
If you would like to apply please send your resume with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, February 12, 2019.
About the role:
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for evolving the narrative behind the brand and producing content in alignment with the brand, relevant for our audience across social media channels. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and brand awareness. This position is suitable for an energetic, enthusiastic individual who thrives on the opportunity to be creative, outside the box whilst aligning with the values of our brand to ensure the core message of who we are and what we do is shared creatively across the relevant social media platforms.
- Interest to grow professionally in marketing and social media management
- Social media marketing skills preferred but not essential
- Excellent English communication skills (required)
- Committed and proactive attitude
- Prior experience in working in virtual environment before (required)
- Have a minimum 10 mbps Internet connection
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated
- Able to see the bigger picture
Talent Code is a boutique recruitment agency that works with clients who are looking for remote employees ranging in tech, marketing and customer support roles. We are always on a look-out for engaging, fun and motivated employees who want to redefine work together with us.