Analytics | Design | Marketing | Project Management | Others
Communication Skills | Project Management | Digital Marketing | Adobe Photoshop | Marketing Strategy | Marketing | Content Marketing
WHO WE ARE Buildonauts Limited is an integrated consultancy that bridges digital and real-life experiences. We partner with other brands to create memorable experiences and solutions to their businesses, including web development, digital marketing, and live events. Itâs an exciting time to join us as we continue to build and grow! What do all Buildonauts believe in? Nurturing Relationships. Building long-term trust, reliability and reputation with our colleagues and our clients are essential. This means while we love to have fun in the office, we emphasise strong communication, selflessness, and the ability to follow through. Get to know our clients and their needs while coming up with clever solutions. Going Above and Beyond. Go big or go home! We donât like to do things halfway; we give 100%. Weâre all about being resourceful and caring towards teammates and clients. This means having the freedom to impact the company with high ambitions while also showing appreciation to helpful colleagues. Exploring Fearlessly. We are a curious bunch, always learning, and like to push boundaries and experiment with new ideas. Combined with our integrity, we curate and customise thoughtful ideas for our clients and projects. Weâre creative, but not careless.
· Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies; including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
· Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
· Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits. Plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
· Report progress to senior marketing management
· Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media required both in paid & organics strategies
· Researches and monitor activity of client’s company competitors
· Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
· Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
· Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
· Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO)
· Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
· Excellent organization and project management skills.
· Ability to propose new and creative ideas for campaigns
· Image and videos design and editing skills
· Male/Female 25-33 years old
· Min.3 years experience in the related field
· Marketing experience
· Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
· Experience with major social media platforms
· Knowledgable in the latest SEO tactics
· Well versed in Google Analytics (Reading the data, Interpreting and spotting trends etc)
· Qualified to run and manage targeted PPC campaigns
· Content creation, copywriting, Graphic design, Web design & Strategy
· Data collection & Analysis
· Good time-management skills
· Good understanding of social media KPIs
· Technology skills
· Confident to takeover and lead projects
· Strong verbal and Written communication skills
· Detail-oriented and ability to prioritize tasks.
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Strong verbal communication skills in English& Bahasa
· The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
· Enjoy working closely with others & Team works
· Self-motivated & positive attitude