1000 - 1000 SGD
Marketing | Public Relations
Social Media | English | Communication | Blogging | SEO
Aevice Health is a fast-growing healthcare start-up that develops smart wearable devices, mobile platforms and analytics to improve the lives of patients with chronic respiratory diseases. We are a group of innovators and medical professionals who believe in creating convenient solutions for complex and real problems. At Aevice Health, we invest in people who embrace creativity and enjoy taking ownership of their work. We work in small teams to try new ideas, iterate and move fast to develop products.
Do you enjoy social media? Do you dream of being a blogger? If you’re interested to learn how to grow a brand using social media or websites, here’s your chance to find out! We’re currently looking for someone who is competent in creating community-centered and relevant content for our social media channels and website.
As our Social Media Strategist, your role would be to develop content (e.g. captions for social media posts, blogs, product infographics etc.) to build a strong community of followers. If you’re looking to make a difference to these parents, and help create a community for them to stay connected, we invite you to join our team! You will get to work alongside our talented designers to bring your words to the next level!
- Develop content strategy for community engagement
- Manage social media platforms and website
- Create and maintain editorial calendars and style guides
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to better illustrate blog articles
- Create blogs using proven SEO techniques
- Collaborate with influencers to increase brand reach
- Craft communication strategies to keep customers updated about our product
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Mass Communications, English or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and great command of English
- Basic Photoshop knowledge is preferred, but not required
- Regularly uses Social Media Apps (E.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok)
- Must be a team player
- Must be aware of current affairs and the latest social media trends