What is Mobike?
Imagine a world where you can pick up and leave a bike wherever you need to go. Enter Mobike: a bike sharing service to fulfil urban short trips conveniently, anytime, anywhere, by combining innovation and today’s IoT (Internet of Things) technology. Mobike is green, reduces congestion and continually strives to improve the quality of city life.
Mobike provides an affordable means of shared transportation for convenient short urban trips, while reducing congestion and our city's carbon footprint that improves the quality of city life.
We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist intern to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our app traffic and our brand awareness.
As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
· Create detailed plans for content creation to target key customer segments including publication schedules, editorial calendars, topic generation and messaging themes
· Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
· Write and edit targeted marketing content for blogs, list articles, email, social media advertising and offline campaign pieces as needed.
· Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
· Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
· Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
· Communicate with industry professionals via social media and email to create a strong network
· Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
· Interest in and aptitude for developing social media and content strategy solutions
· An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
· Familiarity with graphic design softwares and publishing
· Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to self-manage under tight deadline
· BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
· Able to commit Monday to Friday, office hours for a minimum of 6 months
Mobike provides an affordable means of shared transportation for convenient short urban trips, while reducing congestion, and our city's carbon footprint. These combined - Mobike improves the quality of city life.