1000 - 3000 USD
Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers | Project Management | System Software Analyst | Architect
Requirements Gathering | Documentation | Problem Solving | Communication | Robotic Process Automation | Software Development | Programming | Object-Oriented Design
BioQuest Advisory is at an exciting phase growth across APAC region. Our Kuala Lumpur practice is looking for a senior developer with a solid track record in software development and passionate about emerging technology (cognitive software robots, machine learning, data analytics) to join our team.
You would be leveraging on both your strong programming and technical expertise (i.e. software design & development, object oriented programming) and strong people skills (i.e. user requirements gathering, stakeholder management, development team leadership etc.) to work with our clients in adopting emerging technologies.
It would be a plus if you have expertise in emerging technology like Robotic Process Automation (i.e. UiPath, Automation Anywhere etc.) and data analytics (i.e. Data visualizer, machine learning algorithm etc.). Candidates without prior skills in the above areas must be passionate and diligent to pick up the skills with our training.
Each project is uniquely customized to our client’s requirements. Your work-scope is not static but dynamic according to each project’s requirements. Consulting is an exciting and dynamic career with good exposure across industries, technologies, business practices and opportunities to work with a diverse groups of subject experts and clients.
A day in the life of our Software Developer
· Working with our clients in:
o Engaging users for user requirements gathering
o Provide advisory on system design best practice and work with users to derive the final system design
o Prepare system design documentation and do design walkthrough with users
o Develop system according to user requirements, frequently engaging users for clarifications
o Work with users to prepare test scripts and cases
o Conduct UAT with users and ensure issues identified are resolved
o Prepare for system go-live and support
· Performing Project management tasks
o Stakeholders communication and management
o Project status management including mitigation of risk, engaging client’s project manager if there are timeline slippage and propose mitigation strategy agreed with clients
o Project resource planning
· Internal people management
o Day to day management of our development teams in our KL office
o Training and mentoring our junior staff
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other discipline with good programming training
- More than 3 years of experience in software development and implementation experience preferably in a reputable global consulting firm or big 4
- Strong technical skills in programming preferably in .Net Framework (vb.NET, C#), Object Oriented Design; preferably with experience in Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Software Development
- Exceptionally skilled in communication and stakeholder management across cultures
- Conversant in writing system documentation (system design, detail design, test plans, test execution)
- Passionate about programming and a career in consulting
- Diligent and willing to work hard in a very dynamic world of consulting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to think-on-your-feet, have a customer service attitude
- Enjoy working in a multi culture team and is a good team leader and player
100 - 249
We are a business & tech advisory firm working with corporate clients across APAC to leverage on new technologies for business performance.
We are HQ in Singapore and have offices in Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Shanghai. Our team is dynamic and collaborative and we are looking for like minded professionals to join our team.
To be an effective long term partner of our clients in their strategic technology transformation journey.
Work hard, play hard!
We value honesty, integrity, trust, hardwork and team collaboration
At BioQuest, we value collaboration, teamwork and knowledge transfers. Our culture is friendly and supportive with a strong emphasis on ethics, diversity and inclusiveness.
As you grow with our firm, you would be able to leverage on your expertise to help transform our clients’ business and gain experience for your personal professional development. We are committed to providing career advancement opportunities and coaching to grow our talents.
We are an equal opportunity employer.