5000000 - 15000000 IDR
Back-End Developers | Architect
Bahasa Indonesia | English | Entity Framework | Design Patterns | SOLID Principles | OOP | MySQL | WCF | ASP.NET MVC | WPF | C# | VB.NET
Arcstone is a fast-growing startup whose mission is to accelerate the digitization of the global supply chain, starting by bringing the manufacturing industry into Industry 4.0 and beyond.
Our vision is to enable a world where products are made sustainably faster, better and cheaper with our software as the backbone to make this happen.
Imagine scanning a product in a store and being able to trace the entire history of how it was made. What materials were used? Where did they come from? How much electricity and water did it consume? How did it impact the world?
With this information at our fingertips, there will no longer be any excuse for irresponsibly made products that are bad for the earth. Consumers will be empowered to bring about the change they want to see in the world and secure a better future for generations to come.
With your help, we can make this a reality.
How will we achieve this?
Arcstone is at the forefront of helping manufacturers gain better visibility and optimization of their production processes through digitization. Our flagship product, a cutting-edge manufacturing execution system (MES), enables manufacturers to respond faster and better to customer needs.
By helping our clients reach their maximum potential through our software solutions, we are simultaneously building the critical foundation for the data-driven manufacturing ecosystem that will make our vision a reality.
Where are we now?
Arcstone has worked with numerous companies globally, from large MNCs to small MNEs and successfully transformed their production operations into the new age of digitalization. In addition, Arcstone has partnered the globally recognized Top 3 consulting firms, leading systems integrators, and industrial hardware and automation companies to continue to expand our presence and reach.
Arcstone has recently completed a new round of venture capital funding with existing and new investors who believe in our vision, including Wavemaker Partners, Enterprise Singapore, 500 Startups, Global Brain, and Aletra Capital Partners. We are accelerating towards the next phase of our mission and are looking for talented individuals to join our dynamic, collaborative and passionate team.
What will be your role?
In order to provide the best possible solutions to our clients, Arcstone requires exceptional talent ever ready to assume key roles in meeting our client’s varied manufacturing needs. We are looking for talented problems solvers that can not only bring creative and practical solutions, but also ones that are always passionate to learn on the job.
As a Software Solutions Engineer in Indonesia, you will be working with a talented team in creating customized software solutions for our clients. You will understand their greatest pain points and design and build end-to-end solutions while incorporating constant feedback to iterate and improve our product.
We believe in developing the next generation of engineering talent, equipped with problem solving skill sets and a strong capability in software development. Our engineers are trained in C# and .NET programming languages, and our goal is to help them translate the needs of the customer to our developers in the most efficient way possible, as well as shepherd the software development cycle end-to-end to ensure absolute customer success.
Please do note that this position will be contractor-based where you will be a consultant of Arcstone based in our Jakarta office helping us to build and grow our local presence in Indonesia.
What will be your area of focus?
- Devise and develop software solutions to solve present and potential manufacturing problems utilizing some of the world's most advanced IoT sensors and tools
- Communicated client's manufacturing needs to software developers and work alongside to ensure successfully delivery
- Work with a global team to solve some of world's most complex manufacturing problems and to coordinate, develop and integrate solutions that have a direct impact on the manufacturing floor
- Engage with a broad set of customers across industries to elevate their manufacturing capabilities
- Implementation of solutions as part of components in the company's leading software (arc.ops)
- Relentlessly and swiftly execute on deliverable with precision and good judgement
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, other Engineering disciplines or relevant fields
- 2-3 years of strong professional experience in WPF and VB.NET/C#
- Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and Design Patterns
- Experience working in ASP.NET MVC, WCF, and SQL Server
- Experience working with Entity Framework
- Knowledge of DevExpress is a plus
- Not afraid of long hours; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive attitude
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape
- No ego attitude with a willingness to jump into any task as needed
- Willing to learn, train, and excel in software development
- Comfort with frequently working in a factory environment
- Willingness to travel
- Strong fluency in English (spoken and written) and Bahasa Indonesia are required
The Right Fit:
We at Arcstone are extremely passionate about the product, the service we provide for our customers, and the transformation we are making in the manufacturing industry. We are looking for people who can bring that same level of passion and zeal for our mission.
Our core belief is to hire the right person for the company, and that means looking for someone with truly amazing potential and can grow along with the rest of the company.
For those who are interested, please submit your English CV. Unfortunately, we only accept candidates that have authorization to work in Indonesia.
Do carefully consider the requirements before submitting your application and we're looking forward to hearing from you!