1000 - 2500 USD
Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers
We are looking for a software engineer who will be responsible for managing back-end and front-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating some other elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Write great and testable code, innovate, lead, and contribute to The Luxe Nomad engineering
- Document and test the systems you help build
- Suggest and implement user experience improvements
- Coordinate with engineering to define and prioritise engineering projects
- Work with support to triage and debug technical support requests
- Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer and work with management on innovative changes
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Experience with Django Python
- Experience dealing with 3rd-party APIs
- Database design, performance tuning and optimization (MangoDB)
- Experience with modern web development (Agile, Immutable Infrastructure, TDD, ChatOps, CI, etc.)
- Self starter, a true team player, able to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be independent, resourceful and a solution seeker
- Think outside of the box
- Experience in building mobile app is a bonus!
Travel and Transportation
50 - 99
The Luxe Nomad is Asia-Pacific’s leading luxury villa booking portal and management company. With 85+ exclusively managed villas across Bali, Koh Samui and Phuket, as well as a carefully curated collection of properties in the region, we welcome travellers to explore the world in style.
Our mission is to champion, inspire and enable our guests to travel well. We take pride in our attention to detail, our focus on great service, and building personal connections with our guests. By taking the guesswork out of your holiday, we invite you to “Dream a little. Travel a lot.”
To establish The Luxe Nomad as Asia-Pacific’s leading luxury villa manager, creating a brand of villas synonymous with the most exceptional stay possible.
Above and Beyond! Or best described as: “A team is more than the sum of its parts, but it can not stand if it is not united. The team as a whole must work together to create something big, beautiful and wholly authentic - to be something different and unexpected. We work hard and play together to be the best in the business for our customers and ourselves.”
We are a fast growing innovative company that has offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Samui, Phuket, Bali and the Philippines! Come join a supportive, fun team who always goes above and beyond.