3000 - 6000 SGD
programming | coding
Please apply at http://smrtr.io/WPHq
One of the top 10 Photo/Video apps in the US App Store, Lomotif is America’s go-to app for creating video edits. Lomotif enables content creators with an original voice to reach an audience of millions. Every day, our users are creating memes, selfie music videos and video edits for social sharing. The app is especially popular among GenZ teenagers and has seen extraordinary organic growth. The app is also popular in Brazil, Portugal, and Russia. Video fads come and go, but we at Lomotif believe that the future of entertainment is dependent on the expanding base of video creators and allowing the next generation of mobile entertainers to shine through.
As part of the Lomotif team, you'll enjoy:
- Powering an app that serves millions of users (how often will you find this in a startup?)
- Mentorship with early members who are dedicated to your personal and career growth
- Flexible working hours
- A hip and fun work environment located in Singapore's most tightly-packed entrepreneurial ecosystem, BLOCK71
- Competitive benefits package
This position is in Singapore, full-time onsite only.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please tell us in your cover letter:
1) Why you would like to join Lomotif
2) What is one achievement that you are most proud of
3) Your expected start date
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices
- Cover your code with tests and design documentation
- Improve the existing codebase with better architectural solutions
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Understand the product, constantly optimise the product, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience
- Collaborate with other developers, the product team and UX to deliver solutions fast
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields (fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Proficient knowledge of the Android SDK and the application's life cycle
- Strong understanding of separation of concerns using Android design patterns
- Experience with the interaction of web services, REST APIs, async processes and JSON
- Excited to manage, maintain and improve a large codebase
- Self-driven, good team player with the initiative to learn and share new technologies
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Optional but Preferable
- Video space-related knowledge and technologies (i/b/p frames, h264, rtmp, ffmpeg)
- Familiar with Android NDK and ExoPlayer
- Startup/entrepreneurial experience
Join the Singapore-based startup behind Lomotif app!
It's a social video app used by millions of American teens.
We're now building a network so that we can become the go-to platform for sharing personal video moments on mobile.
If building an awesome product and having fun at work is important to you, reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org