4000 - 7000 SGD
Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers | Project Management
- Design, code and deliver Web and API solution.
- Develop and maintain system using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) pipeline.
- Support User Acceptance, Non-functional and Industrial Wide testing.
- Responsible for the design/ coding, developing/maintaining the system, user acceptance and testing, as well as post go-live activities.
- Individual works closely with other IT/Finance/HR/Operations Departments to align with company direction.
- Have excellent organizational skills and could handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Desired personal traits include strong people skills, be collaborative and a can-do mindset.
- Graduate with degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred
- Demonstrable coding experience of ideally 4+ years.
- Experience in automated deployment & testing using CICD tools, e.g. Jenkins, AWS Pipeline, Selenium, SoapUI etc.
- Hands on experience in AWS Cloud technology, e.g. API Gateway, EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda etc.
- Familiar with RESTFUL API and micro services concepts.
- Accustomed with Agile methodology and work culture.
- A fast learner, passionate about technology, processes.
- Result focused, diligent and a collaborative team member.
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities.
Our platform offers a complete suite of services that include primary issuance, trading and settlement, as well as custody services.
A full-service regulated digital asset exchange for the digital economy in Singapore. For the savvy issuers and discerning investors.
We strive to foster a work environment that is passionate, collaborative and innovative.