4000 - 7000 SGDEquity
Datarama is looking for a Software Engineer to join our development team in Singapore.
We are looking for a software engineer who has had hands-on software development experience in a dynamic team environment where DevOps practice was cherished. We utilize a variety of technology stacks for both front-end and back-end development such as Neo4j, React and MongoDB. This is a versatile role linking Datarama’s Analyst research and its clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with product and design to build and improve features
- Write and improve upon existing code with attention paid to performance
- Plan and document technical specifications for features or system design
- Contribute towards improving engineering culture and approach
Datarama is an award-winning regtech startup often listed as one of the most exciting companies in Singapore. https://sbr.com.sg/information-technology/more-news/regtech-startup-datarama-clinches-anti-money-laundering-award-apac
For more information, visit www.datarama.com.
Qualified candidates MUST be proficient with:
- Cloud infrastructure (GCP, AWS)
- Node.js, express
- NoSQL eg. Neo4j, MongoDB
- Docker, Microservice Architectures