Technical Support | UI/UX | Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers | System Software Analyst
Ruby on Rails (RoR) | AWS | Google Cloud Platform
CoinGecko (www.coingecko.com) is an analytics platform for tracking cryptocurrencies and blockchain assets. CoinGecko was established in April 2014 and provides various insights into the crypto market via its website, mobile app, and quarterly reports. CoinGecko is one of the largest cryptocurrency data aggregators in the world, serving over 15 million monthly pageviews to visitors worldwide.
- Design core backend software components as well as extending our APIs
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
- Conduct design and code reviews
- 3+ years of software engineering experience or coding experience
- BS / MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience building and maintaining highly scalable applications
- Good understanding of Docker
- Knowledge and interest in cryptocurrencies is highly desirable.