Jetspree is looking for a full stack developer to join their development team. You will be responsible for both server side and client side of our web applications. You should write clean code that is easy to read and maintain. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Design & develop web applications and maintain existing web applications.
- Work as a team to produce and deliver modern web solutions.
- Involved in both frontend and backend developments in an Agile environment.
- To prepare database structures and relevant scripts.
- Analyze and solve problems.
- Contribute to the standards and best practices.
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Understand HTTP Request and Response as well as REST.
- Able to write SQL queries.
- Knowledge of asynchronous and synchronous programming.
Jetspree is a global
shopping platform that connects buyers to travellers to bring you awesome
products you want from all around the world.