3000 - 6000 SGD
Lomotif is a little app with BIG dreams (taking over Instagram and Snapchat kinda big dreams). Come work with a winning team on a mission to make a dent in this world! Consistently in the Top 10 charts for Photo and Video apps in the United States and with an accelerating growth, Lomotif is set to whizz past Snapchat. Lomotif has a lean team with an engineer to user ratio of 1 is to 1.5 million. We’re expanding quickly and are looking for innovative developers who are passionate about solving real-world problems. If you think you fit the bill, read on.
As part of the Lomotif team, you'll enjoy:
- Powering an app that serves millions of users (how often will you find this in a startup?)
- Mentorship with early members who are dedicated to your personal and career growth
- Flexible working hours
- A hip and fun work environment located in Singapore's most tightly-packed entrepreneurial ecosystem, BLOCK71
- Competitive benefits package
This position is in Singapore, full-time onsite only.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please tell us in your cover letter:
1) Why you would like to join Lomotif
2) What is one achievement that you are most proud of
3) Your expected start date
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices
- Cover your code with tests and design documentation
- Improve the existing codebase with better architectural solutions
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Understand the product, constantly optimise the product, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience
- Collaborate with other developers, the product team and UX to deliver solutions fast
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields (fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Proficient knowledge of the iOS SDK and the application's life cycle
- Strong understanding of separation of concerns using iOS design patterns
- Good understanding of the interaction of web services, REST APIs, async processes and JSON
- Excited to manage, maintain and improve a large codebase
- Self-driven, good team player with the initiative to learn and share new technologies
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Optional but Preferable
- Video space-related knowledge and technologies (i/b/p frames, h264, rtmp, ffmpeg)
- Familiar with AVFoundation, AVKit
- Startup/entrepreneurial experience
Join the Singapore-based startup behind Lomotif app!
It's a social video app used by millions of American teens.
We're now building a network so that we can become the go-to platform for sharing personal video moments on mobile.
If building an awesome product and having fun at work is important to you, reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org