4500 - 7000 SGD
Software-system Administrator | System Software Analyst
Linux and Windows development framework | Python, C#, C++ | Critical Region Segmentation for medical software | Machine and Deep Learning
At NDR Medical, we design what we believe. As part of NDR Medical's engineering team, we strive to create breakthroughs and innovation at the forefront of technology. We share a fervent passion in revolutionising our surgical landscape, improving lives of people and the quality of healthcare today. We welcome all applicants who share the same values and seeks a challenging yet fruitful software engineering career.
- Design, implement and develop machine/deep learning and computer vision algorithms for object detection (e.g. Faster R-CNN, YOLO, etc.) and critical region segmentation (e.g. U-Net, Mask R-CNN, etc.) for medical software.
- Software development on Linux and ROS for robotics surgical operation platform.
- Software Develop for AI diagnostic platform.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Overseeing the development of medical software documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analysing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new software or the modification of existing software.
- Monitoring software performance and managing the software development lifecycle.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and medical software standard for validation and verification procedure.
- Creating innovative software solutions to shape the future of our software systems.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Bachelor/Master/PhD Degree in Computer Science/Software/Computer Engineering or equivalent. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Excellent coding skills in Python, C++ or C#.
- Experience deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow/Keras/PyTorch, etc.).
- Familiar with Linux and/or Windows development environment.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team building skills.
- The ability to travel as necessary.